Sunday, September 26, 2021

The Cards Expedriment


 I'm writing this on the 26th of September 2023 not 2021 because right now this blog is two years behind and its not my worst blog in terms of lateness. The point being that in order to get this blog back on track I need to really pump out some content and one way of doing so is what I call 'The Cards Experiment'.

The Cards Experiment is me reviewing and posting cards of three types. We have playing cards and tarot cards as well as trading cards. I guess I could add sports cards or even Uno cards to the list but why?

Well, I could start a whole blog where I review the artwork of any kind of card and it would fuel my childhood obsession with collecting things.   

I've determined that tarot cards would be the easiest thing to review with every deck having interesting cards to look at. 

Trading cards would be the most expensive and hardest because they would require research and longer shipping times as well as varying the most in price. It would take more than one blog to cover every card Topps or Upper Deck print this year but I don't care much for sports so I would need to hire someone for them. 

Finally, playing cards can be a simple as only the back art being worth mention of as complex as every card being of interest. Most packs only have a few good cards, those tending to be the face cards, with the rest looking rather normal. 

That said, this is an experiment that would only turn into other blogs if it holds water and by holds water I mean makes money. If you like this content share it with your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment