Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Movie review South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999)

Having watched in a few days several seasons of the popular show “South Park” I went into this movie with high expectations and if I hadn’t I would have liked the film more.  I didn’t dislike this film and there were many parts I did like but the overall experience dragged some in getting started.


Once it got on the move it was everything I expected in an episode of South Park only longer. There was singing, Satan, criticism of our way of life, religion, and media. A number of good points where examined and morals for adults were given out.

Again I liked this film, but I wouldn’t have paid to see it in the theater. Frankly, if South Park hadn’t been on Netflix and I hadn’t had lots of time on my hands I probably wouldn’t have seen that either.

Who should watch this film: fans of the show, fans of violence and crude jokes, people who have access to the copy of the DVD or can stream what they want to see.









No comments:

Post a Comment